- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law
- Appellate Work
Called to the Bar
- Bachelor of Laws, Dalhousie University (2007)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, St. Francis Xavier University (2004)
- Email:email@example.comOpens in your application
Evan Moore is the managing lawyer at Moore Law, where he practices civil litigation, commercial litigation, and employment law. Prior to forming Moore Law, Evan was a partner at one of Brampton’s leading law firms.
Evan has considerable experience representing clients at all levels of court in Ontario, as well as in private arbitrations. He regularly obtains interim relief for his clients, including Mareva injunctions and certificates of pending litigation. A select summary of representative work can be found here.
A significant component of Evan’s practice is dedicated to employment law where he represents both employees and employers in all aspects of employment matters, including dismissals, non-competition agreements, and human rights issues.
As Past Chair of the Brampton Board of Trade, Evan is highly active in the Brampton community. Before taking his seat as Chair, Evan held the position of Director and VP of Policy and Government Relations with the Brampton Board of Trade. Prior to his involvement with the Board, Evan was a director of Habitat for Humanity (Brampton).
Outside of law, Evan enjoys playing the piano, guitar, soccer, snowboarding, and spending time with his wife and their two young daughters.
PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Peel Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association & Canadian Bar Association
- Past Chair, Brampton Board of Trade (2017-18)
- Director, Habitat for Humanity (Brampton) (2010-2013)
- Coach, Orangeville Minor Soccer Club
- Paralegal License (2015)
- Law Clerk (2014)
- Associate Member, Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario
- Paralegal Diploma, Trios College (2014)
- Law Clerk Diploma, Trios College (2013)
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
Myrelle Imperio is the senior law clerk at Moore Law and has been working with Evan Moore as a law clerk since 2014.
Myrelle has considerable experience in all aspects of litigation management and is dedicated to completion of top-quality product with a high-level of detail.
Outside of law, Myrelle enjoys spending time with her family, her dog, Sam, and travelling.